Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Shoutout

Honestly this is only because i haven't written in here for a long time and i didn't want it to go to waste! Enjoy! =P and these aren't real shoutouts... seriously guys...

Shoutouts (to everyone who actually reads Blogger):
Mike for forcing me to write this blog entry and hanging out with me on Friday
Boaz for offering his place on Friday (can me and Mike come over Friday?) and offering to help me with my arrangement when i gave up
Josh for putting the idea of blogs into my head and forcing me to comment on his wife beater post =.= really josh...really?
Florence for actually making me consider a job with Vector really Flo... really?
Tammy for planning that great beach hang out day that i am very sorry for not going to =]

anyone else want one?

haha... wow i'm bored...

5 comments:

Josh said...

sorry, chow chow, but that was really lame. haha. LAME!

Nathan Bixler said...

I want to know every detail. More man. More.

Katy Ruth said...

i do! i do!

florence luong said...

hey! vector paid you liek almost 20$ an hour.. if i didn't have an opportunity to work at an internship, i'd consider taking it.

and i agree with josh. what a lame shoutout. gosh FREAKIN' GARY!

but i hope your summer is going well and that you are not being lazy

christina said...

i want a shout out!