Tuesday, June 3, 2008

josh is my blog ghost writer

greetings from gary!

i'm going to be very bored this summer if i don't give myself something to do. therefore i am going to start a blog. i know what you're thinking..."man, this guy is such a follower!" but i started reading some other people's blogs and realized that i have a lot to say too! so, i am going to start this thing and see how it goes. so, read my posts, leave me comments, and wish me luck!

(thanks josh for customizing the whole site and writing my first post)

4 comments:

Josh said...

wow, that josh character seems like a really COOL GUY! haha. :D

Katy Ruth said...

ditto your whole entry. i feel like im starting to get to know people better now that i am staukerishly reading their blogs.

bobosaur... said...

hhahahahahahahahahaha

karebear said...

you got one too!??!